Ready to join stress-melting Summer Camp doing The Work of Byron Katie? Go to the button at the bottom of this page and follow the steps to register.
“In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.” ~ Albert Camus
Are you longing for an inner adventure, community sharing, partners for The Work, new friends, honest connection, and a time to reflect on what is absolutely true for you by doing The Work….in the summer ahead?
Is there a place of trouble, where you tip over, where you observe yourself to be unhappy, maybe more than once, and you’d love to find that “invincible summer” within?
Because you can.
One of the best ways to really dive into your practice of investigating your stressful beliefs is in a group, with the support of a guide and fellow journeyers.
While in-person groups are tremendous and meaningful…it’s not always easy and possible to travel and get to a location to take a retreat, workshop or class.
That’s where Tele Sessions come in.
You call in at the appointed hour using phone or your computer (skype), with other inquirers, and I will guide you through stressful thoughts using The Work of Byron Katie, the four powerful questions and turnarounds that open up insight that can be life-changing.
For Summer 2017, summer camp session runs July 5 – August 18. One 90 minute telesession almost every day, at varying hours during the week so everyone’s time zone can rotate in. Put them all in your calendar, or only a few.
To open up Summer Camp Online, we’ll have two 3-hour mini retreats to set you up for doing The Work via telecalls all summer camp long. Come to one or both of the following kick-off sessions. If you can’t make one, no worries. This is summer camp.
- Mini-Retreat on Weds, July 5th, 2017 from 8:00-11:00 am Pacific Time click HERE
- Mini-Retreat on Thurs, July 6th from 5:30-8:30 pm PT. Click HERE to join.
Opening Calls: July 5th and July 6th are for everyone, even those who haven’t decided yet if they want to join Summer Camp for The Mind. Join via the internet and listen-only on broadcast, or join and participate with your phone or live WebCall through your computer. We’ll go for 3 hours (you can come and go as you please–hang up if you need to, but try to arrive at the beginning especially if you’re new to The Work).
For our Opening Day call, or for any of Summer Camp, you don’t need experience in The Work, although some people will be very experienced. They know they need the scheduled time for their practice of inquiry.
Summer Camp has no homework, no requirements, no special exercises unless you choose to do them. Kinda like camp! Fun activity….mind investigation….and a life-experience that can be very profound.
During this Summer Camp for The Mind, your body stays home, but your mind comes to camp. (Scroll to bottom for live dial-in schedule).
Call will not be recorded during Summer Camp–to give everyone the sense of privacy and freedom to inquire and share out loud.
The membership fee for Summer Camp is sliding scale. You choose what feels right for you based on how many calls you expect to attend, or based on what you can afford.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to get those thoughts investigated, and contemplate them in this profound process of inquiry?
This may be your summer to expand, understand, relax, open to new possibilities, and stop believing thoughts that no longer serve you. This may be your chance, finally, to address that repetitive situation, relationship, or difficulty that plagues you.
You already have an invincible, magnificent summer…the you that is truly connected to the entire universe. Your true natural loving self.
Join me for Summer Camp and see.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call or text Grace at 206-650-1230.
Live call-in dates Summer 2017:
July 5th Opening Day Mini-Retreat 3 Hours OR July 6th Opening Day Option 2 Mini-Retreat 3 Hours
During Summer Camp, every week there’s one call every day Monday through Friday, you pick whenever you want to join.
Please note all times first given in Pacific time, use a time converter on the web to check your time zone for accuracy.
Daily week day calls begin Wednesday, July 12th and end Friday, August 18th. For those of you signing up for full Summer Camp for The Mind, mark your calendars.
- Mondays Noon-1:30 pm PT/3-4:30 pm Eastern/8:00-9:30 pm London
- Tuesdays 8:30-10:00 am PT/11:30-1:00 Eastern/4:30-6:00 pm London
- Wednesdays 2-3:30 pm/5-6:30 pm Eastern/10 pm London
- Thursdays 5:30-7:00 pm PT/8:30-10:00 pm Eastern/8:30 am Australia
- Fridays 7:45-9:15 am/10:45-12:15 pm Eastern/3:45-5:15 pm London
How the telecalls work:
- You will be sent a private dial-in number and access code
- You will use your computer, skype or phone to connect (no video)
- You will be sent all the instructions for how to dial-in after you register
- No calls will be recorded
- Calls last 90 minutes
What Summer Camp Supplies to You:
- Experienced guidance by artful and caring facilitator Grace Bell
- Group of amazing people to partner with, get to know, and become deeply close with through sharing this powerful work
- A place to ask about The Work when you’re stuck
- Exercises to help you get to the bottom of some of your repetitive stressful beliefs
- a teleclass every day at different times for different time zones — you pick what’s right for you and join any call you like
- An increasing brightness of your Invincible Summer Within
- First dibs and a special discount in registering for Year Of Inquiry beginning in September (no obligation of course)
Ready to join stress-melting Summer Camp? Click the “Buy Button” and you’ll be taken to paypal where you can enter your chosen amount. You fill in the amount manually that works best for you. Recommended compensation for this based on time and expense of service, is $150 – $500 based on over 30 sessions total. A typical inquiry session is $20-$50 with a group for each session. But please choose and enter manually what works for you, based on your life financial situation. Deep gratitude.
Note: Whatever you contribute to Summer Camp….if you choose to join Year of Inquiry for 2017-2018, the total amount you contribute to summer camp will be deducted from your Year of Inquiry tuition if you enroll by August 19th, 2017.