Many people have been writing to me about Summer Camp for The Mind 2014……A Space Odyssey.
Just kidding about the Space Odyssey part! (Sort of!)
Because actually….being with the mind is often like entering a huge infinite space.
There are so many thoughts, perceptions, and constant incoming data and sensations all day long. The mind is logging events, information, words, pictures, feelings, ideas, assumptions, conclusions, doubts.
Trouble is…..space feels sometimes frightening (sometimes absolutely terrifying) and sometimes joyfully and wildly expansive.
But I love that venturing into this crazy frontier only needs to happen one thought at a time.
Like a meditation practice, I can sit, inquire, ponder the silence and enter the place where maybe, just maybe, its OK to Not Know.
A most wonderful, simple, step-by-step way to enter the space of the mind, full of freedom and possibilities, and love….through inquiry.
That’s what we’ll do in Summer Camp.
Here’s how Summer Camp for The Mind will work in a nutshell:
- There will be several live dial-in options to call and do The Work with a small group of inquirers. You can be in the working hot seat, share your own answers as the inquiry progresses, or choose to listen only.
- All calls will be recorded so if you miss, you can listen later.
- Everyone will have access to a totally private membership site to share their work, answers, questions, comments.
- Some live telecalls will address very common underlying beliefs. Come with an open mind, ready for exploration. You may find unexpected lightness by the end of inquiry.
- Flat fee of $97 per month for June, July and August, you can come and go as you please. Sign up or opt-out any time.
- Telecall times are Tuesday mornings, Thursday later mornings, and Monday late afternoons all Pacific Time. Call when it’s best for you and enter the peace of inquiry.
I would love for you to join me in exploring your own invincible summer. We start online on Sunday, June 1st, and the first telecall is Monday, June 2rd. We’ll camp all summer until the end of August.
Exact telecall dates are HERE. Seven Monday late afternoons, seven Tuesday mornings, seven Thursday later mornings, all Pacific Time.
“This work is meditation. It’s like diving into yourself. Contemplate the questions, drop down into the depths of yourself, listen, and wait. The answer will find your question. The mind will join the heart, no matter how closed down or hopeless you think you are…” ~ Byron Katie
If you’ve had trouble staying steady for a period of time in inquiry. Join a tribe of fascinating fellow-investigators.
Can’t wait to meet you.
Much love, Grace